SLIPSTREAM WEB ACCELERATOR INSTALLATION FOR OSX 10.2 AND UP
Detailed Installation Instructions
The minimum system requirements are:
- PowerPC processor at 333MHz or better. 64MB RAM, 6MB hard disk space.
- OSX 10.2 or later.
Click here to download Slipstream Web Accelerator for Mac.
- Fully integrated with Safari web browser
- Limited support for Internet Explorer
Differences between Mac and Windows client:
Email acceleration is not currently supported on the Mac client
- Popup blocking is already provided by Safari web browser so Slipstream does not re-implement this feature.
- Macintosh client will not "show original image"
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE CLIENT SOFTWARE
- Click the link at the bottom of this page to begin download.
- Open the drive image file created on your computer's downloads folder, a drive image will appear on your desktop.
- Open this drive and run the Slipstream Web Accelerator file.
- Enter your computer's Administrator password if prompted.
- Read the TOS and click continue if you agree.
- Click Agree on the popup window.
- Select the drive to install to (usually Macintosh HD)
- Click Continue
- Click Install
- When installation is complete, click close.
- Open Macintosh HD on your Desktop
- Open the Applications folder
- Doubleclick on Slipstream Web Accelerator
- Enter your Slipstream username and password provided by The Kingdom Connection (usually your normal username followed by a 2 and your normal password)
Click here to download Slipstream Web Accelerator for Mac