Slipstream Web Accelerator / Windows Installation
Detailed Installation Instructions
Slipstream for Windows 98,ME,2000,XP, Vista, and Windows 7
The minimum system requirements are a Pentium 200MHz with 64MB RAM, at least 5MB of hard-drive space. It works with Internet Explorer 6.0 as well as Netscape Communicator 7.0 or any later releases of both browsers.
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE CLIENT SOFTWARE
- Download the slipstream client using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Save the installer to your desktop by clicking the save button as illustrated below.
- Once the download has completed, proceed to Step 2.
1. After downloading the SlipStream Web Accelerator installer onto your Desktop, an icon as shown below will be on your Desktop. Double-clicking on the icon will launch the installer.
2. The installer (which will appear as illustrated in the image below) will guide you through the complete setup process.
- As this is your first time launching the product, you will be prompted for a username and password. Enter the username and password you provided to The Kingdom Connection for the Slipstream service in the fields provided.
- Click OK. SlipStream Web Accelerator will connect to The Kingdom Connection.
- After installing the SlipStream Web Accelerator, an icon as shown below is placed in your system tray. Opening any web browser launches the SlipStream Web Accelerator.
4. Browse the Web.
- Browse the web as you normally would.
- When finished, simply close your web browser, as you normally would, and SlipStream Web Accelerator will remain idle in your system tray.
- If you desire to stop the application after browsing select Stop SlipStream from the pop-up menu, or if you desire to exit the application all together click Exit from the pop-up menu.
Download the Slipstream Program here: